• Small family run business
• Special needs dogs catered for
• Fantastic countryside surroundings
• Accommodation for up to 28 dogs at a time
• All kennels have underfloor heating
• No minimum or maximum length of stay
• Discounted rates of longer stays
• Dogs are walked twice a day
Proprietor Karen Caskey worked for a veterinary practice for 10 years prior to opening Strone Farm Boarding Kennels & Cattery. This means that your dog will get a high standard of care at all times. Dogs are walked twice a day.
Secure your precious pet's place at Strone Farm Boarding Kennels & Cattery, give us a call today on
Please note: Government guidelines insist that all dogs staying at Strone Farm must be vaccinated against Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis and Leptospirosis. It is also a requirement to vaccinate against Kennel Cough.